Eveready Express is a well-established USA leader in trucking, courier, logistics, and distribution. Founded in 1984, we pride ourselves on Honesty, Integrity, and Mutual Respect.
Our growing team includes 12 virtual members currently, in addition to our staff onsite
We are currently recruiting Two full-time Truck Dispatcher.
Truck Dispatcher Essential Functions:
*Formulate dispatch plan as new loads are received, matching driver equipment, available time, and skills, to meet load requirements for on-time and quality pickup and delivery.
* Promote driver safety and safe workplace performance
* Overseeing, coordinating, and dispatching Eveready drivers to ensure timely pickup and delivery of all Straight Truck and Cargo Van shipments from vendors to consignee locations.
* Work as a team with other dispatch staff, customer service employees, and customers
* Interfacing and updating the computer dispatch board
* Build knowledge of New Jersey- New York City area road geography and key shipping receiving locations, ie JFK Airport.
Truck Dispatcher Requirements and Qualifications
• 3+ years of work experience as a dispatcher; Dispatching Trucks/ drivers, proactive tracking locations and ETA, updating customers, and escalating potential problems.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Great personality, upbeat attitude, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate initiative, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- EXPERIENCE IN THE LOGISTICS OR TRUCKING INDUSTRY IS A MUST
- We work USA Eastern Time shifts Monday - Friday and some weekends
-The processor should be 2.0ghz and above, Intel core 5/7 is highly required for main hardware and back-up
-A Headset with a noise-canceling feature
-A second Monitor for multi-tasking
-At least 10 Mbps & up wired connection for the main ISP
-Ram should be at least 8 gigs with 100 Gb Free disk space
-Strictly no USB Sticks allowed for backup ISP
1. EVEREADY offers an excellent wage, a great working environment, and colleagues that will help you anytime.
2. We offer an HMO with Dental Benefits for our Contractor + 1 Dependent on our Contractor''s 4th month, provided that they have passed their 120-day trial period and is exceeding our expectations
3. 13th month pay for qualified staff
TO APPLY through Email
1. Change Subject Line to "I want to Dispatch for Eveready "
2. Include a brief audio recording telling us why you are a great fit for our Truck Dispatch position ( about 60 seconds)
3. Send us a screenshot of your internet speed result from Upgrade to see actual info
, attach a copy of your resume, attach a picture of your monitor/ computer desk set up and send it to Upgrade to see actual info
We will follow up via email
with candidates we feel can be a fit, for a skype
chat, and/ or Zoom interview.
Thank you for your interest!
Eveready Express is an Equal Opportunity Client and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, religion, color, disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. We are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion.
Eveready Express reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all-encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business necessity.
•Open to Degree Holder and Undergraduates.
•Can speak, read and write Mandarin and Cantonese.
•Experience is an advantage but not preferred.
•Face to Face Interview
•Final Interview with the Company’s Executive
•Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude to clients.
•Communicating with clients through various channels.
•Knowing our products and services by undergoing training.
•Keeping records of client’s transactions, comments, feedback and complaints.
•Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
•To attend business meetings with the client.
Yellowbird Publishing is seeking an Ecommerce Customer Support Specialist for a full-time contract opportunity, working remotely for our company, headquartered in Las Vegas, NV. The Ecommerce Customer Support Specialist will manage our customer communications online, maintain the backend ordering system and manage all customer’s accounts from a financial and administrative position. This position will eventually transition into more of a leadership role.
This person will support our customers online and work with the support team to answer customer questions and manage their accounts. The candidate should be comfortable working in a startup environment, and MUST be a self-starter who can overcome challenges and resolve issues with limited supervision.
DO NOT APPLY if you do not have all of the required qualifications. You also must be able to service customers in the US time zone.
• Communicate with customers via email, our helpdesk and social media.
• Assist with online orders, complaints, errors, account questions, product and membership cancellations, refunds, billing, and other queries.
• Advise on company information and answer related questions
• Work with the team to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
• Re-route support tickets to proper channels
• Create and maintain the internal support and external customer knowledgebase
• Maintain the company’s support KPIs (average response time, 95%+ satisfaction rate, average ticket resolution time, average first response time)
• Minimum 2+ years online customer support/service experience in a high-volume ecommerce environment working with sales checkout processes and online ordering. Also have some experience leading other support team members in a management-type role.
• Understands internet and website technology (websites, hosting, DNS, file sharing, ftp, Dropbox)
• Time management and prioritization skills
• Knowledgebase creation and maintenance
• Microsoft Office technologies (Word, Excel)
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment
• Strong communicator and attention to detail
• Passionate about looking for ways to improve
• Self-starter and proficient in troubleshooting
• Strong verbal/written communication
• Ability to solve problems and overcome challenges with limited supervision
• Comfortable with a remote working environment and understands the associated challenges
• Understanding of the checkout process and customer sales, from purchase to fulfillment
Desired Qualifications and Experience (not required)
• Online helpdesks (Freshdesk, zendesk, etc.)
• Internet marketing, social media and website building
• Infusionsoft (highly desirable)
• Authorize.net or other payment processor (highly desirable)
• Outlook (email)
We are looking for a positive, upbeat team player who is comfortable with overcoming challenges and passionate about his/her work.
Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you!
We are looking to add a full-time dual-role staff member to our team. We need someone who can provide support to our users through email
, chat, and on our social media pages and outbound marketing functions. This is a non-voice position and templates are already provided.
The ideal candidate:
- Must be able to work MST or Pacific time, at least 40 hours per week
- Previous customer support experience
- Willing to work during the weekends and holidays
- Access to reliable PC and stable internet.
- Must add the word orange on the subject line
- Be able to meet via live video with teammates and management.
- Must have strong written, and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to quickly learn our tools
Starting pay is $4-$5 per hour depending on your qualification
Anyone hired will have to use Time Doctor to track time.
Pay will be bi-monthly through PayPal. Pay is in arrears
PTO will be provided after 3 months.
Major Philippines'' holidays will be paid.
The tentative Starting date is on October 17, 2022.
If you''re good with all of that, please tell us about yourself and kindly answer the questions below.
1. What are your experiences related to customer service? What are the challenges you met and how did you overcome these things?
2. Why do you think we should hire you? What are your competencies? strengths? weaknesses?
Please don''t forget to add a link to your resume.
The job we are offering is not a contract job, it is LONG-TERM and FULL-TIME. We do not need someone who will only work for us for a few months or so.
Thank you for reading and we''re looking forward to hearing from you!
I am looking for someone with experience of dropshipping on Ebay, who can do various tasks such as sourcing from retailers and listing products to customer service and account management.
WHY SHOULD YOU CONSIDER JOINING OUR TEAM?
When you start working with us, you will feel welcomed, supported and valued. You will be encouraged to develop yourself professionally and contribute to improving our business processes. Once you have settled in, your responsibilities will grow and your work will become more rewarding and interesting. We currently employ Filipino VAs who run and manage every aspect of our business. If you want to join our established and growing team we welcome you to apply and show us what you can do.
THE JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are a small family-run residential letting and property development company based in Manchester in the United Kingdom. We are looking to expand and build a solid team of people to help drive the business forward. We currently have a vacancy for a Virtual Assistant to help with admin tasks and management of day to day operations. This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and loyal individual to get a stable and rewarding career within our growing business.
You will represent the company and therefore you must have excellent spoken English, a positive and helpful attitude and have experience working as a Virtual Assistant. There will be instructional videos to show you how we work.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS ROLE
We need someone who is available to join us not later than 5 November 2022.
We would prefer someone who can work 20-35 hours per week.
Ideally you will have a degree in business, economics or a technical subject and at least 2 years experience as a virtual assistant working for a UK or American company.
- You are quick to adapt to new tasks to deliver good quality work
- You are a diligent and detailed person able to follow instructions carefully
- You have a very good command of English both written and spoken
- You have previous experience working with Word, Excel, Google Calendar, e-mail etc. You know how to operate the software using advanced features such as graphs, data filtering, data importing, mail merge, etc.
- You are proactive and open in offering suggestions to innovate and improve the business
- You are honest and hardworking
- You have access to the internet (minimum 20Mb connection)
WHAT VALUE WILL THIS ROLE GIVE YOU?
You will gain experience of UK lettings and property business. You will be trained as a first line-support to deal with tenant issues ranging from setting up tenancies, managing rent payments, coordinating maintenance visits and addressing ad-hoc requests.
You will gain full exposure to all the parts of the business and will take part in building and improving processes and systems we use to deliver our services.
You will be encouraged and paid to undertake training and certification to develop yourself professionally.
WHAT MAKES OUR COMPANY STAND OUT?
We are a small and fun team to work in. We care about our tenants and staff. We put a lot of effort into creating a coherent system allowing smooth performance of all the Upgrade to see actual info time, this generates freedom for the business owner and job security for the company''s staff.
PAY AND BENEFITS
Pay rate: 5000php per week
You will get paid WEEKLY via PayPal
- Your pay will increase based on the standard of your work and time with the company
- We pay a 13th month salary in December (pro-rata)
- You will be given holiday and sick pay
- Bonuses will be paid for exceptional work
NOW THE IMPORTANT PART - HOW TO APPLY:
If you believe that you are an exceptional VA and have the knowledge and skills that we are looking for, then please apply for this vacancy by completing the following application form:
Upgrade to see actual info
PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THE ABOVE LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER AND COMPLETE THE FORM!
Please note, we ONLY accept applications through this application form. PLEASE DO NOT use the website’s message board as we don’t monitor this. If you have technical difficulties completing the application form, please email
us at: Upgrade to see actual info
application process will finish after approximately 10-14 days. After this time we won’t be accepting any further applications. We will respond to all applicants within 48 hours thereafter. We would appreciate it if you do not email
us to confirm receipt or send your CV - we will send you an acknowledgement within 48 hours of the closing of the application process. We will request your CV and references from you if you progress to the interview stage.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Bartek Verde - director
Looking for a full time Virtual Assistant to help manage my business...perform simple tasks, have experience in telemarketing, to follow up with all new leads, customer follow-ups, and help with my online marketing efforts.
I''m looking for someone who is passionate and eager to work and learn. Will train on our process!
Must be able to give me 40 hrs full time and NOT having any other job or schooling. Must have a dedicated computer with internet access, is required. Must have a headset with noise reduction to make incoming and out going calls (Will provide a local phone number to call clients to the USA).
Have to be flexible to work based on U.S.A. (Eastern Time) schedule.
Must be able to learn scripts to talk to clients and have good phone skills.
Knowledge in Social Networking Sites, Telemarketing, and have sales experience
To Apply, please click on this link:http://goo.gl/fHmUb
We have multiple dropshipping (shopify) stores in Europe and we are shipping from China. We are looking for for someone who has experience in this field of customer service.
You will be responsible for:
- Contact with supplier.
- Solve Klarna disputes (So experience is required)
- Answering e-mails trough gmail.
- Keeping track on the orders trough google sheets.
- Knowledge of Shopify and gmail.
- Experience with customer service within e-commerce (dropshipping from China)
- You are an fast learner
- You are organized
- Experience with solving Klarna disputes.
- You speak and write English fluently
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process and come with new ideas.
- Willing to work from Monday to Sunday, currently about 1-2 hours per day, and this will increase over time
- You can make sheets and track customer problems
- You speak and write English fluently
- Thinking in terms of solutions.
- You can work fast (average 25 mails+ per hour)
- Strong internet connection
Please reply with the word Blue and explain why we should hire you + the questions underneath.
- What customer service experience do you have?
- What do you like to do in your free time?
- What is your internet speed?
- How long have you been at your former employer, what was the hourly pay and what is the reason you quit the job?
- What is the words per minute that you can type?
- Do you have experience with handling chargebacks?
- How does your previous experience align with this job and how can you contribute to our Shopify business?
- When can you start?
We are looking for an efficient and detail-oriented individual with strong communication & English speaking/writing skills who has experience using the Shopify platform to assist with a data entry project.
For a more detailed job description, view & apply here - Upgrade to see actual info
We are looking for a technical person with administrative skills to fill varying needs within our company, Yellowbird Publishing. The position will start part-time and eventually become full-time depending on our needs.
The ideal candidate will provide technical assistance to our support team to resolve client issues. This person will also handle administrative tasks as they arise.
The candidate will be involved in tasks such as:
- Debugging HTML, FTP, and other technical issues for customers and assisting Support in resolving problems, projects, and other duties
- Recording webinars via gotomeeting
- Updating company web pages and adding links to web pages
- Posting top-level bug issues to developers
- Communicating with software developers on customer issues and relaying information to support agents
- Create Manuals, Guides, and Video Tutorials to train Support team
- Customer management/administrative activities
- Upload emails to autoresponder
- Understand and troubleshoot issues involving HTML, cPanel, WHM, servers and upgrades, hosting, Subdomains, addon domains, DNS, FTP and related issues.
- Knowledge of Excel and Word
- Proficient in English (writing and speaking) with strong communication skills
- Strong technical skills
- Must have at least 2 years experience troubleshooting and solving technical issues
- Good troubleshooting skills and willingness to research and resolve issues with minimal supervision
- Can write clear and concise documentation of how you resolved an issue
- Ability to prioritize work load effectively according to need
- Capable of managing multiple tasks
- Available to communicate by phone or Skype when necessary
Preferred Qualifications (not necessary):
- light PHP knowledge
- Email autoresponders
- Google Analytics and webmaster tools
Please read the requirements carefully. We will not be accepting applicants who do not fit the requirements and follow all application instructions.
Stojo, maker of sustainable reusable food and drink containers, is seeking a Customer Experience Associate to support our CX Team.
We’re looking for a detail-oriented and driven individual who is passionate about delivering excellent customer experiences through our e-commerce and Amazon stores.
Our ideal candidate is someone who can represent the Stojo brand as a friendly and thoughtful voice of the company, and use strong judgment in each customer interaction.
What we need:
1) Previous customer experience or a related communications-focused role. (Bonus points if you have worked for a DTC brand.)
2) Strong understanding of e-commerce, order processing, review management, and paid ad comment moderation.
3) Strong and timely written and communication skills
4) Must be detail-oriented and willing to learn and create processes
5) A creative and fast learner
6) Experience with Shopify, Gorgias, Google Suite (Gmail, Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs, etc.), Amazon Seller Central, Slack, and Typeform a plus.
What you will do:
1) Deliver an exceptional customer experience on our DTC site & Amazon store, with an eye for generating incremental sales.
2) Take a service and solution-oriented approach to all customer interactions (email
s, paid ad comments, customer reviews, etc.). Use strong judgment and a friendly voice to balance company policies.
3) Meet weekly and monthly CX KPIs & benchmarks.
4) Process customer returns & replacements in a timely manner.
5) Monitor and respond to customer reviews on our DTC site & on Amazon in a timely manner.
6) CX Insights. Elevate and share CX insights to the Marketing & Product Team, in an effort to resolve and reduce customer pain points.
7) Community Management. Manage our Paid Ad Comments, Facebook
Messages, Instagram comments, and Twitter
Who you are:
• You are passionate about helping customers and delivering memorable customer experiences.
• You have excellent writing and communication skills.
• You love spreadsheets and organizing information.
• You have extremely strong attention to detail.
• You have 1-2 years in customer experience or a related communications-focused role. (Bonus if you have experience managing a high volume of customer interactions.)
• You’re a collaborative team player
• You’re tech savvy & have experience using a variety of platforms to manage workflows, including Shopify, Gorgias, Google Suite, Amazon Seller Central, and Slack.
• You’re excited about the DTC space and are passionate about building a mission-driven sustainable lifestyle brand. Ideally you have some level of experience in the DTC world.
• Strong judgment skills: ability to effectively prioritize, and use proper urgency when needed.
• An analytical mindset to identify, resolve and prevent patterns: ability to report on and address common customer questions or pain points through effective internal collaboration.
• You’re able to think on your feet while problem-solving quickly and efficiently.
• You have a willingness to laugh! We are a team of workhorses who love to laugh and not take ourselves too seriously.
We will only entertain candidates who can follow these instructions. You will be contacted if you meet the requirements. Salary and Working Hours will be discussed during the interview process.
If qualified and interested, please:
(1) send a note about your experience in a customer-facing role
(2) please include in your note your weekly / hourly availability
(3) send your resume
(4) write in the subject line your favorite animal
We are looking for a customer service rep for our Shopify store.
You will need to be comfortable with managing orders in Shopify, Answering customer questions, Issuing refunds when needed, or tracking clients'' orders.
We use CJ dropshipping and you will need to fulfill the orders with them every other day.
If this is something you have done before please let me know.
We are a high-end print on demand store specialising in canvas wall art and home décor accessories based in the UK.
We''re looking for some help with day to day tasks to help us focus on building the business. Would you like to join us as a VA with the potential for growth in our team?
We''re looking for a highly motivated and independent individual who can help with:
?? Customer email
s and on-site live chat support - 1 hour per day
And after a successful trial period additional hours will be available for tasks such as:
?? Manual order fulfilment
?? Product mock-up creation using Photoshop
?? Product listing
?? Social media management - Organic re-posting and IG, FB messages
(All required training will be provided for the tasks listed above)
The ideal tea Upgrade to see actual info
mber should also:
- Have a fluent level of English
- Experience with similar stores (print on demand)
- Basic experience and access to Photoshop to edit and create product images
- Experience using Zoho
You will need to communicate with us and our supplier to make sure the customer''s needs are being met with order changes, refunds and any other order adjustments.
-------------Hours: Starting on 1 hour per day Monday to Friday---------------
We are flexible with the time you work, we understand some people have commitments and we want to build a good relationship to be happy and most efficient.
To help with our processing times with our UK and US print labs, Monday morning UK time is essential, and we are able to discuss other times.
Please include the word "yellow" in your application, so I know that you are not a bot!
Thank you for reading,
We are looking for a highly skilled recruiter. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in recruitment or human resources, with knowledge of screening, interviewing, and hiring practices. If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping individuals find promising careers, we want to hear from you!
Responsibility of Recruiter
- Work closely with department managers and company''s executives to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company''s hiring needs for each position, and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations.
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone/virtual screenings.
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to seek qualified candidates for needed positions.
- Manage onboarding and new hire process.
- Develop job posting, job descriptions, and position requirements worldwide to seek qualified candidates.
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process.
- Maintain a database of candidate records.
Qualification of Recruiter
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Minimum 2 Years of Recruitment Experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrate ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust.
- Deep understanding of employment laws and regulations.
- Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues worldwide.
Must have working camera, headset and computer desktop setup to performance your duties and responsibilities.
Working remotely from your home, you will source, cold-call, recruit and engage US based talent in all functions, i.e. Accounting, Finance, Legal. This is a part-time position starting with 15-20 hours/week for three months and could be extended. Please include salary history on your resume.
- Must have the ability to make unlimited calls to the US and vice versa
- Excellent references required
- Must be internet and social network proficient
- BS in Accounting, Finance, Paralegal studies or related fields would be a plus
- Must have recruited for all functions with at least 3-5 years experience in Accounting, Finance or Legal; will consider those with insides sales (lead generation) experience
- Top Tier University graduate
Our company is seeking 2 or more intelligent people to fill the position of Virtual Sales /Marketing Associate.
Successful candidates will be generating hot leads, making intelligent marketing calls to pitch sales, closely following up with interested prospect with different marketing strategies and increasing company''s revenue by, landing more contracts for the company. Join a well-coordinated company that will give you all the training, tool and support that you need for a smooth and successful working experience. We cannot wait to have you join our team.
We are searching for an SEO Link Builder to help us increase brand awareness by building high-quality backlinks.
You will contribute to increasing our site’s ranking by getting us high-quality backlinks from authority websites by outreaching and promoting our brand.
We need a person who can promote our brand to relevant people and businesses and get them to link to our website. An ideal person for this role is tech-savvy and possesses excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
As our new SEO Link Builder, you will be in charge of contacting bloggers, influencers, and website owners to create and maintain business Upgrade to see actual info
turn, these relationships will positively impact organic ranking and drive profits for our company.
Contribute to developing the link building strategy to improve our SEO and search engine ranking
Identify and acquire backlink opportunities to increase website traffic
Collaborate with other SEO and marketing tea Upgrade to see actual info
mbers to ensure the consistency of our online marketing efforts
Interact with outside vendors to build backlinks to our website and implement our link building strategy
Contribute to the successful implementation of SEO and digital marketing campaigns by managing third-party service providers
Conduct online research, interpret, and use the obtained data and results
Find new link opportunities by using the latest search techniques and conducting a competitor backlink analysis
Contact bloggers to interest them in our brand and provide reliable backlinks
Build and maintain healthy links by keeping track of a backlink profile
VA medical office, should answer calls, insurance verification, scheduling, patient screening, billing capabilities.
Must be available 8:30 am to 5 PM US central time.
Cleanzen is a tech-driven cleaning service based in Boston, MA. We are growing quickly and bringing on a Virtual Assistant to help sustain company growth.
We are looking for someone to help with the Upgrade to see actual info
O task includes citations, link-building, and image optimization. Mostly off-page optimization. Training will be provided. Please put Yes, I Understand in the let us know about your experience , and share your experience as well.
The first month will be a trial. We will test your abilities, and once the trial period is up, you will grow with the company. We are seeking a Virtual Assistant to help 40 hours per week 9AM-5PM EST US Time Monday to Friday.
English Speaking VA and comfortable on phone
Hubstaff to track working hours
Reliable Internet, Reliable PC, Noise Cancelling Headset
You will work closely with the team, have opportunities to learn new things, grow your skills, and be compensated well for your performance.
Apply here: Upgrade to see actual info
We are a fast-paced Real Estate Team within a Keller Williams Office in Orlando led by a 16-year industry leader in both local sales and national coaching. We are looking for the right sales rep to set appointments for our sales team.
2 Steps to Apply:
Please submit your resume and CALL:? (407) Upgrade to see actual info
. Leave a message telling us a little about yourself and at some point in the message mention the word "pizza". YOUR APPLICATION WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED IF YOU FOLLOW THESE STEPS!
2 Be Sure More of These to Apply:
Years of telemarketing/phone sales experience
Database Management Skills/Dialer Management/Tech Savvy
A pre-existing interest in the real estate industry (experience preferred but not required)
Clear and professional phone manner
Must be a closer
The Learning and Development Manager will create (improve upon what we already have) and establish a program to successfully bring on new hires and immerse our new tea Upgrade to see actual info
mbers gradually until they are ready to transition to a live environment. This is for a Logistics Technology firm focused on a green tech product that is about to launch. Currently in a stealth launch, we need to prepare to scale, with that we need a new, driven Learning and Development Manager with 3PL US based logistics experience. Ideally this will manager all hires company wide but will certainly handle our primary hiring volume for our team in PH. The position ensures that all the teams have a thorough knowledge of company culture, and process for the customer support and carrier sales teams. Must have logistics industry experience.
Role is remote based.
This position will design training, and facilitate training sessions for launch of the career of these new hires. They will analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of training through feedback, reporting, and measuring the impact on learners through business results.
Delivers and facilitates learning including webinars, and virtual training through an array of creative approaches including, but not limited to, webinars, virtual training, videos, and instructor led trainings (ILT), which would be created for small groups as onboarding training being the primary focus and continuous improvement company wide potentially as an additional need.
Creates Facilitates a comprehensive training program of logistics knowledge, position based knowledge, and updates our current knowledge base as needed
Create a foundation of growth based mindsets eager to align with company values driven towards excellence through combined efforts. Logistics is not an individual sport it requires a team flowing in motion to achieve the desired result.
Learning Content Design:
Conduct needed assessment of new hires and and share insight with department on the potential of new hires
Design delivery method and structure core Upgrade to see actual info
velop training providing elements to appeal to different learning styles.
Implement learning and deliver content successfully to our training group hires
Analyze Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) identifying trends and opportunities, to create the most relevant training material possible
Involve all stakeholders company wide, they are at your disposal as a resources
Communicates the training vision and objectives to foster continued growth and development of the teams supported by training.
Fosters teamwork within the training team which you will be building
Be an ambassador of our brand
HR, Learning and Development Experience
Logistics experience is a must.
3 + years’ experience in training, learning and development or education.
Expertise in adult learning theory, needs assessment is a plus but not mandatory
Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate and engage with all levels of the organization and external vendors.
Experience in managing stakeholder expectations, including key senior business leaders.
Experience in cross functional collaboration
Highly effective coaching and development skills.
Excellent facilitation skills and command of audience.
Approachability and listening Upgrade to see actual info
Excellent decision-making abilities and abilities to integrate information and utilize independent sound judgment.
Ability to be flexible and agile, pivoting to changing business needs/priorities.
Critical/creative Upgrade to see actual info
Effective time management skills.
Proven ability to work independently and with a remote team.
must be reasonably tech savvy as the position calls for in today''s world, nothing out of the standard.
**Due to the volume of applicants, please share a 1 minute video introducing yourself to stand out**
We are a healthcare technology business looking to hire an experienced CSR who wants to be challenged and grow faster at a smaller sized Upgrade to see actual info
eking a highly motivated individual with native english speaking command, exceptional multi-tasking administrative abilities, and a personality that enjoys beating targets and winning results. Whether is is taking patient calls, following up email
s, scheduling and coordinating changes with therapists - you are a ninja.
Your friends will describe you as a "highly organized, results-driven, superb communicator."
Bonus for someone with experience/interest in healthcare. You may be a past receptionist at a medical clinic hungry for more career growth or a previous nursing graduate with some experience in customer success interested in a new challenge.
· Effectively answer and follow-up calls from new patients to drive new bookings at a high rate
· Process administrative tasks along each stage of the patient lifecycle using internal web portal tools - scheduling, rebooking, cancellations, follow ups
· Communicate with our therapists as needed to handle handle a variety of tasks to ensure high retention and success on our platform
· Troubleshoot small issues independently and escalate to other internal teammates if unable to resolve in a timely manner
· Input customer and therapist related data into tracking templates
· Support our growth strategy on social media by consuming and disseminating relevant scientific literature on a daily basis
· Intermittent coverage of evenings or weekends as needed
A fun and lively company is looking for well diverse and experienced Customer Service Support to work with our team of customer service people. Hired applicant should be willing to learn new stuff in our product related complaints and solving problems regarding service issues. Applicant should have a full commitment on working hours(US Time Zone).
Good knowledge in Customer Support on Voice and Chat.
Web Savvy Individual that can troubleshoot from our system.
Speak well in English
We need PROFESSIONAL people; good working ethics is a must. If you don’t possess all qualities mentioned, don’t apply. Starting pay will be 350USD and will increment according to skills and work done. Applicants, send over your resume to
[email protected] with subject title “I am Service Pro”
Please include your Skype ID upon applying
Are you going to be our new customer service rep beast? We''re a fast growing dropshipping company in the fashion industry that''s looking to expand into multiple countries. We''re hiring to make this happen while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Handling issues like wrong product/color/size delivery.
- Attracting potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services.
- Refunding customers that have returned their product.
- Filling out a KPI dashboard sheet on a daily basis, so we can improve based on the feedback we get.
- Resolving wrong address issues customers might have.
- Serving customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems.
- Moderating the comments we get on our social media advertisements.
Work hours & Benefits:
- 6h of work per day on average. (Mo - Sa)
- Flexible work hours are possible
- We provide a training during the trial week
Required skills & character traits:
- Problem solving attitude
- Good English for internal communication.
- Analysing information
- Resolving conflicts
- Familiarity with office software is a plus
- University/college degree is an asset
- Previous experience, especially in particular industry, preferred
If you''re looking for a job in a young and growing company with growth opportunity and flexible hours, so you can take full control of your own time. Then this job will be perfect for you! Apply using the word beast and let''s schedule a call!
Looking forward to meet you!
European businessman is looking for a personal assistant in Manila.
Part time assignment. Hourly fee/payment, based on worked Upgrade to see actual info
n be a sidejob.
Work at home with your own Upgrade to see actual info
municating with new and old clients (phone, e-mail, person-to-person), food importers and distributors mostly. Know our products (food and drinks). Presenting products at expos. Handles sample products. Assists in other ways if needed.
Very good English written and oral.
Please attache a photo.
Preferred age 25-35.
Accenture in the Philippines is a pioneer in Accenture’s global delivery network. Over the past 30 years, we have expanded our capabilities to become a powerhouse company providing end-to end technology and business services. As part of Accenture’s global footprint in over 120 countries, covering 40-plus industries, we have been working with the biggest companies in the country and around the globe.
What we are looking for:
* With at least 6 months relevant work experience Or Non-graduates with at least 2 years of college education plus 6 months of work experience
* Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
* Interest in providing technical supports and assistance to clients and end-users via call, chat and e-mail
* Good knowledge and skills in IT
* Open to graduates of any course
* Very good verbal and written English language skills
* Liaise with other support teams as necessary to resolve customer requests or incidents.
* Provide technical support for resolution of customers’ IT problems, incidents, issues, requests and queries
* Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking and follow up of all incidents.
My Freight VA is an Australian based outsourcing business specialising in the booming freight and logistics industry looking for dedicated, friendly & driven individuals with strong people skills to join our existing customer help team based in the Philippines.
Although working from home you are part of a dynamic, collaborative team environment where continuous learning and personal growth are part of our business culture.
This role involves taking inbound calls, making outbound follow up calls to suppliers plus responding to email
support enquiries for our existing business customers.
We are looking for customer support specialists that speak clear perfect English and have excellent phone manner.
The ideal candidate is highly motivated, works well following structured systems and procedures. You have a high attention to detail and naturally strive to get things done right first time.
This is a full-time role working for a stable, fast growing company with added benefits including: 13th Month, Pagibig, SSS & Phil Health.
Wage: AUD$600 pmth to AUD$900 pmth / PHP 22,600 to PHP 34,000 pmth
IMPORTANT: If this role sounds like your next career move then follow the link below and complete the Google form application ASAP.
Upgrade to see actual info
Need Technical Support Rep for our Gate/Access Control installation company.
Working Hours are 8am to 5pm EST
This role will be part of the Engineering Team however you will be required to support technicians over the phone.
Must have experience with technical support, building takeoffs, estimating jobs, answering RFIs, writing detailed SOW Documents for electrical jobs.
We are looking for someone who can organize, engage multiple platforms engage in direct communication with the customer. Create templates and scripts for our Client Outreach Program and implement policies, systems and processes. Must have great writing skills for email
s and social media content. We would like someone with E-books, blogs, and Kajabi experience. Also someone who knows how to drive customer traffic to our social media sites. Should have experience in Kajabi and Upgrade to see actual info
n be a leader in managing and editing content. Must have creativity and perform well under stress and follow Upgrade to see actual info
structions are as follows:
1. Complete the BANK Test ( Upgrade to see actual info
) and upload results.
2. Take the personality Test ( Upgrade to see actual info
) and upload results.
3. Type the word: JAH in the applied application
Provide your email
and Whatsapp information if you apply.
Retention Sales & Client Success Specialist
About Seller Candy
At Seller Candy our vision is to Give balance, certainty & peace of mind to e-commerce entrepreneurs. We’re a value driven company that believes our team is as important as our customers. Our core values are; Own-it, Authenticity, Determination, Expertise and Impact through Growth.
To accomplish our vision we remove the daily friction experienced by e-commerce entrepreneurs by handling their Amazon account issues and support cases with agency level expertise and best practices in a fun and collaborative Upgrade to see actual info
ller Candy bridges the gap from “online seller” to business owner. We enable millions of dollars in revenue and free hundreds of people from their jobs, transforming them into confident entrepreneurs accomplishing their Upgrade to see actual info
ller Candy is in an exciting phase of growth so join us and imagine yourself being part of changing lives!
What you will do
We’re looking for passionate, problem solvers to help us retain our customer base and help deliver an amazing customer experience. As a Retention & Client Success Specialist, you’ll be responsible for connecting with our customers to proactively identify issues, craft compelling retention offers, and identify upsell opportunities that contribute towards our goal of reaching 1,000 raving Upgrade to see actual info
eck out the amazing things you get to do:
- Enhance and own the process for cancellation requests, proactive customer touchpoints and customer support.
-Serve as liaison between departments on behalf of the customer.
- Field questions and provide support for Seller Candy systems throughout the customer journey.
- Identify upgrade/upsell opportunities among our existing customer base and own the outreach and follow up process.
- Optimize the customer lifecycle by mapping out the journey and enhancing the experience along the way.
- Continually improve the Customer Experience.
- Communication with customers to establish rapport and identify customer expectations.
- Own and drive Seller Candy Customer Retention, Loyalty and Satisfaction.
- Help the whole team create Raving Fans with accountability and ownership of the customer experience from first interaction through the whole customer journey.
- Build strong customer relationships by maintaining high levels of engagement and communication.
- Implement and manage the systems and technology that the Customer Success team uses.
- Measure effectiveness of the Customer Success team efforts.
- Evaluate and suggest technology to help support the team and drive efficiency.
- Managing account growth to identify and pursue qualifying up-sell opportunities.
What you need
- More than 1 year working in eCommerce or technology industries
- A heart felt, emotional connection to customer happiness
- High level of English especially for reading
- Extreme self motivation and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and with prompt reporting adherence to deadlines
- A natural aversion to letting problems be left unsolved
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
What’s in it for you
- Very high-paying compared to similar roles
- Full time work
- Growth potential within the company
- Performance bonuses
- The amazing opportunity to join a fast growing company who is just as focused on their team as they are on their customers
Upgrade to see actual info
Boards_ Upgrade to see actual info